Monday, December 28, 2015

Planned Parenthood's Entitlement Mentality

After the state of Utah decided to cut off funds to Planned Parenthood, the abortion giant sued in court and won a stay, requiring state taxpayers to keep the dollars rolling in.

Recently, a federal judge overturned that decision. 

What's amazing is that a judge ordered the state to keep the funding going in the first place.
Utah to PP: Because of your baby parts selling endeavors, we don't want to do business with you anymore. 
PP to Utah: We like getting taxpayer money. We're used to it. So you have to keep giving it to us.
Judge 1 to Utah: Yeah, I agree. 
Judge 2 to PP: That's stupid. If the state doesn't want to do business with you it doesn't have to.
Planned Parenthood argued that the defunding of its clinics amounted to a denial of the constitutional right to abortion. Since when does not funding the exercising of a constitutional right amount to its denial?
Spencerblog to Judge: I want a gun and I want the state of Ohio to buy me one. Gun ownership is my constitutional right. 
Judge to Spencerblog: That sounds crazy.
Spencerblog: I don't care. Also I want the state to pay me for exercising my First Amendment right by blogging. I want $100,000 a year for my efforts.
Judge: Sounds fair. So ordered.

But probably not.












No comments:

Post a Comment