Monday, November 23, 2015

I'm Baaaack!

   After a two-and-a-half year hiatus - thanks to my foray into the fascinating world of corporate communications - I have decided to return to blogging.

   Now, before I even get started I would like to make the world the same offer the spectacularly prolific and amusing Dave Burge recently laid out to the Twitterverse:

   "For $1,000,000, I will leave the internet forever."

    I believe Dr. Evilblog may have made the same offer. (But maybe he demanded a billion!)

    Neither man, as far as I can tell, has been taken up on their generous offers. As for me, you have have one week to accede to my demand.

   Until then the world will have to live with the possibility I could post at any given moment, sending my retrograde opinions out into the universe, sans all trigger warnings, and creating unsafe spaces throughout the Internet. Until then, I know what you're thinking even before you do...




P.S. BTW, I'm not quitting my day job...

No comments:

Post a Comment